9.09.2007

Change of heart

Ok, I've changed my mind. I want a dog.

Well let me re-phrase that. I want a dog, one day of the year. Once a year The Bay, a local water park, closes it's door to children & opens it's door to dogs. That my friends, sounds like a great day to own a dog.

Actually forget wanting to own a dog. I want to BE a dog that day. I've been to this water park before, and I've never had as much fun as Danny did.

If this doesn't prove Denver's dedication to dogs I don't know what does.

11 comments:

Christina said...

That is ADORABLE! Where is the water park? I'm so sad we missed it for our boys.

Anonymous said...

I only have one question - Who let the dogs out?

carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carrie said...

In Broomfield near Chris & Kacey's new casa.

http://www.broomfield.org/
recreation/special/dogdaze.shtml

I know, doesn't it look fun?

Amanda said...

Makes me miss Denver dogs. This is sooo funny!

carrie said...

Denver dogs, and people, miss you too. Come back!

sara said...

go danny. that rocks.

i'd way rather take a dog to the bay than my three kids. way less stress, i'd imagine.

carrie said...

no joke. every memory i have of the bay is trying to keep your kids alive!

Chris said...

I'm glad to see Danny is finally getting the props he deserves.

Darcie said...

I would have to seriously investigate the clean-up process they go through after Dog Day before I ever attended that water park!

carrie said...

I know...but they must drain the water right? Then I assume it sits empty all winter...