2.25.2009

InterOffice Email

Just a sample of what overworked, overfed, and underslept CPAs do about 6:26 pm [read from the bottom up]

From: STUART KINGSBERY
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 6:26 PM
To: CHRISTOPHER L. DENHAM; LAURA LEWIS; LOGAN BURDINE
Subject: RE: My lost towel

Well, I feel better I didn’t steal anyone’s towel…..

From: CHRISTOPHER L. DENHAM

Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 6:23 PM
To: LAURA LEWIS; STUART KINGSBERY; LOGAN BURDINE
Subject: RE: My lost towel

Fortunately for everyone’s sake I do shower after running but I use the same towel every time and come to think of it I should probably take it home for a wash one of these months.

I’ll keep an eye out though.

From: LAURA LEWIS

Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 6:16 PM
To: STUART KINGSBERY; CHRISTOPHER L. DENHAM; LOGAN BURDINE
Subject: RE: My lost towel

Not sure this is the correct answer but I never have used the shower and don’t “towel off”. This hopefully doesn’t put my personal hygiene in question.

Have you checked craig’s list?


From: LOGUN BURDINE

Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 6:16 PM
To: STUART KINGSBERY; CHRISTOPHER L. DENHAM; LOGAN BURDINE
Subject: RE: My lost towel


I’m about 99.9% certain that I don’t have it but I will keep an eye out around the house.

From: STUART KINGSBERY

Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 6:14 PM
To: LAURA LEWIS; CHRISTOPHER L. DENHAM; LOGAN BURDINE
Subject: My lost towel

About a month ago, a light blue/lavender towel disappeared off of one of my hooks in the shower room – does anyone have any leads on this? Are there other shower room users? I’m hoping this isn’t a towel I stole from someone….let me know if it is.

Thanks!

Stuart

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Laura, you and your sisters crack me up! I have been a lurker from Natalee's blog, but now I added you to mine. You gals make me laugh out loud!

sara said...

I love it. So hilarious.

Yes Chris, you should wash your towel!!!

Anonymous said...

I took it as a souvenir!

Ed (ERN)