Ten things you may not know about Gordon Lewis
- The "T" in T. Gordon Lewis stands for Theras not "the".
- He didn't have an indoor bathroom until he was in 7th grade
- He plays the guitar, piano and has a lovely singing voice
- He gardens in long sleeved button up dress shirts, jeans, and church shoes
- He finished his PhD course work at Stanford University after graduating from BYU as the top engineering student in his class. Mom was scared to death when they first arrived. "Kathleen, this is a whole new ball game and I am up against much tougher competition". Needless to say after the first couple of A+ grades, she stopped worrying.
- He prepares the tax return for his daughter who is a CPA with a Master's in Tax.
- His favorite dessert is gooseberry pie
- Once on a business trip while waiting for his flight home, he accidentally mailed is return ticket thinking it was his weekly handwritten letter to his mother.
- Among other things, he does the vacuuming, dusting, cleans the bathroom, and many times grocery shops [no, Kathleen isn't just sitting around eating bon bons]
- He is a very dedicated, calculated, educated, and self-deprecated golfer.
This man is my hero and the wisest advisor I know.
I love you DAD.