4.29.2007

Any Bets?




Travis has been home from Brazil for 2 weeks and 1 day now. I'm sure he has good reasons (things at work are ALWAYS crazy), but I have to ask... does anyone want to start a betting pool on how long until he unpacks his suitcase? I've already gone through it and pulled out everything that needed to be washed, but there are still several things inside it and the suitcase has migrated from the living room (2 days) to the office (7 days) to the bedroom (6 days). I could probably find places for the stuff still inside, and haul the empty suitcase down to the basement, but this time I thought it would be fun to see how long it takes for him to do it himself.

2 comments:

carrie said...

This just might be as fun as the bachelor pool.

I'm guessing it happens on mother's day when you stub your toe on the suitcase, curse because you are STILL pregnant, get mad and say "all i wanted for mothers day was a CLEAN HOUSE!"

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the 'Everybody Loves Raymond' episode about the suitcase that gets left on the stair landing for days because both Raymond and Deborah silently feel it is the others' resonsibility to put away and they resent each other each time they pass it. It seemed so realistic-now even more!