9.09.2008

Weight Bench


Don't question Dave.

If he says he can fit a massive weight bench in our tiny, overfilled, 1 car garage...he WILL fit a massive weight bench in our tiny, overfilled, 1 car garage.

The garage cracks me up. It is a total puzzle. Each piece fits together just so...and in order to get one thing out, you have to completely take the puzzle apart and then put it back together again.

Luckily I only make it to the garage about once every 6 months...so it doesn't really affect me.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Very impressive... That does not look like a small 1-car garage from the picture. We might need his help in organizing ours to fit everything

Ashley said...

haha, i bet dave loves having the weight bench, and I bet my mom was so excited to get it out of the basement.Ill be expecting some pics of the new buff dave!

sara said...

dave you are so macho.

i'm glad you got the weight bench. way to work it!