9.14.2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY S



Today is Sara's 37th birthday. She brings so much light to everyone's life that she touches. I stand in awe at her strength as in 2009 alone she faced among other things:
  • Crosby's diagnosis
  • Lice
  • Death of T Gordon Lewis
  • Multiple squatters who she opened her home to for months (we love you Palmers)
  • Psycho neighbor
  • Broken refrigerator
  • Possible cancelling of Friday Night Lights

But through it all she still laughs, takes her children to do multiple fun activities, religiously applies sunscreen, follows Perez Hilton and showers on a regular basis (something some of us may or may not do). She leads the Lewis family in fashion and I couldn't survive without her.

I love you S

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

5 comments:

Mom said...

Yes, yes, yes! An "over-the-top" mom and daughter, sister, friend, and wife.
Yah yah neglected to mention she exercises faithfully everyday. Just take a glance at how buff her arms are.

She truly brightens our lives when she is around and plans and carries out all kinds of fun outings. Plus she conducted an awesome baptism for C.
with yummy food afterward.

Janice said...

Happy Birthday Sara. I've known you longer than any other non-related person. You look fabulous in the picture Yah Yah posted. FABULOUS.

Sally DeFord said...

Sara, you are so great! I look up to you in so many ways. I love you.

Maren said...

Happy birthday Sara. you are wonderful and I hope one day I will a great mom just like you!
oh and those aaaarms! I just envy them so much :)

Hilma Bellessa said...

An amazing lady. I marvel at all she does for everyone. What a year she has had but how gracefully she meets the challenges. She is an example to all...and so fun to be around.