- What if the hokey poky IS what it is all about [I stole this from a bumper sticker]
- How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck?
- What exactly is a satchel? [my mom has many but no one else I know has any]
- Does anyone really like the taste of Girls Scout Cookies or do we all buy them out of habit and a sense of guilt?
- Did the singer who "they tried to make go to rehab" ever "go, go, go"?
- Is the answer "I've always known it" a viable and reputable answer to the question "How do you know that?"
- Why do people trying to learn about the Mormon religion turn to anti-Mormon literature?
- Why do we drive in parkways and park in driveways?
- Is knowing "who killed Jeane Bennet" a requirement at the pearly gates to get into heaven?
- Speaking of heaven, who came up with the idea that angels have WINGS?
- Are people who say they "love their job" just trying to make the rest of us feel like crap?
- Is there a job that pays in individual to exercise, bake, and read books?
- Why do we tip people for doing their job? Shouldn't I get tipped if a tax return I prepare results in a refund?
- When exactly did "thongs" become "flip flops"? [in Hawaii they are referred to as slippers]
- Is the guy on first base [Who] from Whoville in "The Grinch Stole Xmas"?
Things I wonder about
here are just a few: