1.20.2007

Damn You, Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake!

Those fetching Merediths. They asked if they could have Mercer’s first birthday party at our house, so it would be easier for Palmers and us to both attend. Stacey showed up with absolutely everything... she wouldn’t even let me make a salad. She brought the cups, the napkins, the ice... and a Godiva chocolate cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. And then you know what they did? They LEFT IT AT MY HOUSE. I don’t even like cheesecake that much, but something about that gold box called to me every time I opened the refrigerator. When they left there was only about 1/8th gone, so I have single-handedly eaten almost an entire cheesecake by myself. Disgusting. I’d look up the fat content of the cheesecake online, but I think I’ve punished myself enough already.

No comments: